Sawadee Khrap! Chiang Mai was a great place to live. We have some wonderful memories there and we will definitely return before our tours around the planet are done… God willing 🙂 Chiang Mai was soooo chill because it was:
- easy to communicate with the locals
- easy to find a place to live that had high standards and low rent
- easy to tap into the expat community
- easy and stright forward to extend our visa -we had to go to another country to renew it but that was cheap, fun and easy too.
- live off of the American Dollar -the USD went a looong way in Thailand